Send out engagements and conversations with Kopo Kopo Integration
Echo Mobile currently supports integration with Lipa na Mpesa( Buy goods for Customer to Business (C2B) payments) with Kopo Kopo. Through this integration, engagements, conversations and contact actions can be triggered based on payments made to your MPESA till number or business number.
Who is Kopo Kopo?
Learn who Kopo Kopo
are and their services.
Share Till Number or Buy Goods Number
To be able to get started with Kopo Kopo integration, do the following:
- Send an email to Echo Mobile Support firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like to kick off the integration process
- If you have an existing account with Kopo Kopo and a till number setup, share the MPESA till number or Buy goods number with us.
- If you do not have an Account with Kopo Kopo, first you would open an account with Kopo Kopo to get a till number. Once you have set up your account, share the MPESA till number or Buy goods number with us.
If you have any question with regards to your Kopo Kopo account, we highly recommend reaching out to Kopo Kopo for further support on this.
Configure Kopo Kopo API settings
The Echo Mobile Support team shall be in touch with you during the integration process and will provide with a URL to insert into your Kopo Kopo account. The Notification URL should be inserted on the API settings page on Kopo Kopo. This page can be accessed as follows:
- Login to your Kopo Kopo account.
- Go to Menu and click on API settings on the Menu drop-down
- On the API settings page, click on the Edit button under HTTP(S) POST Configuration
- Select v2 on the API version dropdown
- Input the Notification URL, Basic Auth username and Basic Auth password. (This is optional thus can be left blank)
If you have any question with regards to Kopo Kopo Integration
, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
Lipa na Mpesa Payments Settings
Echo Mobile currently supports integration with Lipa na Mpesa( Buy goods for Customer to Business (C2B) payments) through Kopo Kopo. With this integration, engagements and conversations can be started based on payment made to your till number or buy ...
Export Lipa na Mpesa Payment Transactions
If you use the Lipa na Mpesa payment transactions feature, here you can be able to export transactions to assist you with tracking payments once orders are made via a survey. The report details the Date, Contact, Direction, Amount, Billable, ...
Getting Started with Creating Communications
Communications can refer to a poll, sampling, series of subsequent messages, notifications that you wish to send to a targeted group of contacts for a specific period of time. Within the Echo Mobile Platform, you can create and design new ...
Export out M-Pesa Payment Incentive Logs
Echo Mobile supports M-PESA payments on Safaricom network in Kenya as incentives, you can be able to export out the usage statistics on your account in terms of payment reward amounts. The report generated will detail the Date, Contact, Direction, ...
My contacts cannot send SMS messages to the short code
When interacting with your target audience via mobile communications through surveys and quizzes, notice or inbox conversations: ultimately the goal is for an SMS message to get delivered, and for contacts to respond to the SMS message in order to ...