Manually Registering a Serial
You can manually register a serial with a contact number. To manually register a serial, do the following:
- From the Left hand menu, navigate to More
- Click on “Products”, this will open up the Products List window.
- Click on the desired product
- Under the selected product, click on "Serials". This will open up the Serials List window
- Click on the desired serial.
- This will open up the Serial Details page, under “Manually Register Serial”, key in the contact’s phone number and click on "Register"
- Once the Product Serial has been registered, the contact details are assigned to the product.
Changing Serial Registration Dates
Once serials have been registered, the registration dates can be changed so as to suit the current sales process of the products. You can change the serial registration dates manually or via an upload file. Manually Changing Registration Date To ...
Group Product Serial Registration
Group Product registration comes in handy when an organization are looking to register a product via SMS and their Short Code as opposed to relying on instructions on the product. Example: An organization advertises registration of product warranty ...
Survey Product Serial Registration
Survey product registration comes in handy when an organization are looking to instruct a customer on how to register a product via SMS as opposed to relying on instructions on the product. Example: An organization advertises registration of product ...
Add Serials for a Product
A serial number is a unique number used for identification and inventory purposes. A serial number allows a company to identify a product and get additional information about it, for replacement, or as a means of finding compatible parts. You add ...
Deregister a Serial from Contacts
Manually Deregister Serials You can manually de-register a serial from a contact. This will mark the product serial number as available To De-register a Serial, do the following: From the Left hand menu, navigate to More Click on “Products”, this ...