How do I enable Support access to my account?
Support access is important when you are experiencing problems with your system and want help from support. The support access functionality allows accessing a user account to investigate and resolve a customer support issue raised.
To take the necessary steps to protect all our customers’ data and keep you informed on how we will use your data
- This feature can be turned off and on by the user
- We record each time an Echo Mobile team member starts and ends a support access session with your account.
- We record any changes made by an Echo Mobile team member (if ever as this is an extremely rare case and we usually require formal consent from the organization to do so).
We do not have access to your login details, passwords and the information on your account is confidential as per our Terms of Service. You can enable and disable this setting when need be.
To allow support access, do the following:
- On the top navigation bar, click on your Personal Profile
- Click on Account Settings
- While within the account settings window, Click on “Advanced Options”.
- Switch On or Switch Off Support Access
- Click on SAVE to update the settings to your profile.
- How do i edit my name?
- How do I change my password?
- How do i change time-zone settings?
- How do I enable Daily Email Digests?
- How do I select my alert options?
What do I need to use Echo Mobile?
To use the platform, you will require a desktop or laptop computer, an internet connection, and an active account with Echo Mobile. The latest version of your web browser is recommended and Google Chrome is the preferred browser Have another ...
Getting Started with Echo Mobile
We are here to help and going forward you will find helpful articles that get you acquainted with how the platform works, demonstrates what it can do, and accelerates your ability to create, design communications and engage with your contacts. The ...
How Secure is My Data on Echo Mobile?
Data is stored on Google’s highly secure cloud-based servers. Echo Mobile does not access your account without explicit authorizations from users. Each user’s account is password protected and you exclusively own all your data. Have another question? ...
Can I use Echo Mobile in any other country other than Kenya?
While our shared short code operates only in Kenya and Uganda, the full functionality of the Echo Mobile platform can be used in any country. For example for SMS, to send and receive SMS to mobile numbers outside of Kenya, you can either license a ...
Quick Access Buttons
The quick access buttons on the home page take you to the platform’s most important features: Each button brings up similarly simple and visual dialog boxes that explain what features are available. Create Button The create button allows you to ...