The activity summary is a real-time summary of your organization's everyday activities such as invited, completes, notices, registrations etc.
Statistics on both Incoming and Outgoing messages do not take into account the length of the message, that is, a text message longer than 160 characters is still considered as one message record.
What is in the Activity Summary?
- Incoming Messages :Incoming messages counts of all incoming messages (messages tied surveys and messages that are captured in the global inbox)
- Outgoing Messages:Outgoing messages counts of all outgoing messages (messages from surveys, notices and messages that have either been sent out from an individual profiles, group or global inbox).
- Survey Invites: Survey Invites tracks activity tied to cases and shows the total number of invites going out from all active surveys within your account.
- Survey Completes: Survey Completes tracks activity tied to new cases and shows the total number of completed cases from all active surveys within your account.
- Notices Sent: Notices Sent counts the number of one-way communication(notices) sent out from your account.
- Inbox Messages: Incoming messages tracks activity or counts of incoming messages that are captured in the global inbox
- Outbox Messages: Outgoing messages which tracks activity or counts of messages that have either been sent out from an individual profiles, group inbox or global inbox.
- Contact Registrations: Contact Registrations counts the number of contacts who have registered into your groups either by using the group name or have been added into your groups
Activity Summary as Stat Boxes
The activity summary can be displayed as simple and straightforward figures in real-time as stats boxes!
To view the activity summary as Stat boxes, do the following
- Go to the homepage
- Under “Today’s activity summary”, view the stat boxes
Activity Summary as a Chart
The activity summary chart is an easy to read, real-time summary of your organization's everyday activities such as invited, completes, notices, registrations etc. which is filtered by a date range. This visualization also describes daily activities such as number of new registrations and cases.
To view the activity summary, do the following:
- From the Left hand menu, navigate to Analysis
- Click on “Activity Summary”
What’s the difference between the Activity Summary and the Daily Email Digests?
- Daily Email Digest: This gives you a breakdown showing billable message counts. The Mobile Network Operators consider messages sent via SMS that are longer than 160 characters to be multiple billable SMS.
- Activity Summary: This gives you a count of the messages sent to and from the platform. This does not take into account the length of the message.