Adding a New User Account
Users created on your organization will have access depending on their current user access levels. Users on the account are uniquely identified by their email addresses therefore one cannot create two accounts with the same email address.
To add a new user, do the following:
- On the top navigation bar, click on your organization menu.
- Click on Manage Users tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Manage Users Page.
- Click on the “Add” .
Manually add in a user account
Here you can you can be able to manually add a new user by doing the following:
- Capturing their email addresses.
- Customize the beginning of the invite message that will contain the log in credentials.
- Select a user level and send out the login credentials.
- Select a Role that you would like to apply to the new user.
- Click on "send invite(s)".
Roles are KEY when creating new user especially, regular users. Defining a role would allow the account admin to set a collection of permissions defined for the platform that can be assigned to specific users in specific contexts.
Upload new user accounts
You can also upload a batch of users by downloading the sample template, populating the template and uploading the template to the platform. To perform an upload do the following:
- Download the sample template and make sure the column of email, name, level, and password are populated correctly.
- Save the file and upload.
- Once the upload is complete, the account will be created login credentials will be sent out to the respective email addresses .
You can use upload when you would like to create a batch of multiple users at one go, for example to create multiple users who are using Echo Agent, create an upload file with the email, name, user level as "agent" and the password.
Managing Users in Your Account
Here you can manage users that log into your account on Echo Mobile. Users on the account are uniquely identified by their email addresses. Only Account Admin has access and can manage user account settings Related Topics Adding a New User Account ...
Is there a limit to the number of users I can add to my account?
You can add an unlimited number of users. With the users that you add into your account, you can control how and what people can access on the platform. This will primarily be managed by the Account Admin of a particular organization who will define ...
Change a User Level
With User Levels, you can change or limit what a user can access using their account on your organization’s account. The user levels that are available on Echo platform are: Account Admins have admin rights to the account on the Echo Mobile Platform ...
How to Delete a User Account
As an Account Admin of your organization, you can delete a user account for an individual who is not actively using your Echo Mobile account. To delete a user account, do the following: Click on the Organization Tab, then click on Manage Users On ...
How to Reset a User’s Password
As an Account Admin of your organization, you can reset user passwords for users who may have been locked out of their account To change reset a user's password, do the following: On the top navigation bar , click on your organization menu Click on ...