Adding Questions to a Quiz
Questions in a Quiz can define scoring, correct answers of each question, define marks / Points for Correct Answer and set up targeted messages on the same
To add a question to a quiz, do the following:
- From the Left hand menu, navigate to Projects
- Click on “All Projects” in the sub menu, this will open up the Project List.
- In a project folder, choose the ‘Quiz’ option by clicking on “Create New” or select an existing quiz from the list. You will be redirected to the Survey Window.
- Click on "Add Question"
- This will open up the Question Editor Window.
- Under Question ID, enter the ID of the question e.g. Q1.
- Next, enter the marks assigned to that question for the correct answer
- Under Question text, Enter the question text
- Enter the choices to give for that question. (Be sure to indicate the correct response by clicking on the radio button next to the correct choice)
- If you wish to send a response for each correct answer or wrong answer, edit the text fields. These responses will be appended to the next question and are limited to 40 characters
- Click on "Save Question" to update the question.
Sending out Invites to a Quiz
You can use the invite launcher for the desired quiz to send the invites to targeted contacts by filtering by a desired group and labels. It allows you to narrow down the selection of contacts you intend to send the quiz invite to. An advantage of ...
Viewing Results on a Quiz
View Results Quiz Results in Echo Mobile are analyzed in real time. Results can be viewed by case & respondent. To view results for a quiz, do the following: From the Left hand menu, navigate to Projects Click on “All Projects” in the sub menu, this ...
Activate a Quiz
Once you have build the quiz by adding in the quiz questions and set up the desired questions, you can activate quiz which you can then send out to your respondents. Quiz Invites can only be sent for active quizzes. To activate a Quiz do the ...
Creating a Quiz
Communication can refer to a poll, sampling, series of subsequent messages or questions that you wish to conduct with a targeted group of contacts for a specific period of time. Quizzes allow you to educate and collect data through scored questions. ...
Quiz Question Basic Settings
The basic tab under advanced settings for Questions has the following options: Translated Enabling this option allows you to enter a translated version of a question, which the users of the platform can understand, and use to analyze quiz responses. ...