Export Lipa na Mpesa Payment Transactions
The report details the Date, Contact, Direction, Amount, Billable, Currency, Status of the transactions made. As these payments made would be incoming, the direction in the report would be "In"
To export out Contact Transactions, do the following:
- On the top navigation bar, click on your organization menu
- Select "Report List" tab
- Hover over “More Reports” at the top right corner
- Click on Contact Transactions
- Click on Start, enter your preferred date for the report.
- Click on End, enter your preferred date for the report.
- Click on Generate to export your report. The spreadsheet generated will contain all the communication sent out for that period.
- From the spreadsheet, you can filter the data by the directions as "In".
Lipa na Mpesa Payments Settings
Echo Mobile currently supports integration with Lipa na Mpesa( Buy goods for Customer to Business (C2B) payments) through Kopo Kopo. With this integration, engagements and conversations can be started based on payment made to your till number or buy ...
Export out M-Pesa Payment Incentive Logs
Echo Mobile supports M-PESA payments on Safaricom network in Kenya as incentives, you can be able to export out the usage statistics on your account in terms of payment reward amounts. The report generated will detail the Date, Contact, Direction, ...
Export Contact Notes
Here you can be able to export out the contact notes that have been captured on contact's profiles. To export out contact notes, do the following: On the top navigation bar, click on your organization menu Select "Report List" tab Hover over “More ...
Export Usage Statistics
Here you can be able to export out the usage statistics on your account in terms of communication types, count and total cost. To export out Usage Stats, do the following: On the top navigation bar, click on your organization menu Select "Report ...
Export Messages (Incoming and/or Outgoing Messages)
Here you can be able to generate all incoming and outgoing messages from your organization's account. This would be a system-wide export that you filter and generate by date. To export Incoming and/or Outgoing messages, do the following: On the top ...