How do I edit my user name?
You can edit your personal details such as Name. You can capture your full names (First, Middle or/and Last Name).
To change your name, do the following:
- On the top navigation bar, click on your Personal Profile
- Click on Account Settings
- Edit your name within the name text-box provided
- Click on Save to update changes made.
You can also see your current user level. User levels
allow the account admin of your account what a user can access using their account on
your organization’s account.
Want to know who the account admin is on your account?
- On the top navigation bar , click on your organization menu
- Click on Manage Users tab
- Under the User List, here you can view the user accounts with access to your organization's account and their respective user levels
- How do I change my password?
- How do i change time-zone settings?
- How do I enable Support access?
- How do I enable Daily Email Digests?
- How do I select my alert options?
- How do I switch between my user accounts?
Change a User Level
With User Levels, you can change or limit what a user can access using their account on your organization’s account. The user levels that are available on Echo platform are: Account Admins have admin rights to the account on the Echo Mobile Platform ...
Getting Started with Echo Mobile
We are here to help and going forward you will find helpful articles that get you acquainted with how the platform works, demonstrates what it can do, and accelerates your ability to create, design communications and engage with your contacts. The ...
How to Reset a User’s Password
As an Account Admin of your organization, you can reset user passwords for users who may have been locked out of their account To change reset a user's password, do the following: On the top navigation bar , click on your organization menu Click on ...
How Secure is My Data on Echo Mobile?
Data is stored on Google’s highly secure cloud-based servers. Echo Mobile does not access your account without explicit authorizations from users. Each user’s account is password protected and you exclusively own all your data. Have another question? ...
How Much Does it cost to use the Echo Mobile platform?
Technology constantly evolves, and so do we. We designed Echo Mobile for organizations who want to communicate seamlessly with their users through a constant and collaborative development process. As we continue to develop we strive to continually ...